My Happiness Project

Image result for The happiness project
Photo taken from Google Search

Recently, I have started listening to The Happiness Project audiobook. I am halfway done and I am inspired to change a few things in my life to fulfill my happiness. Gretchen Rubin, the writer, had herself be the lab rat of this project.

I borrowed the book from the library and failed to start reading it because of how busy I was. I initially gave up and returned the book. Later on, I found out that I can borrow audiobooks online and just listen to it through my phone. I have been listening to different podcasts while working so I told myself, if I cannot find time to open a book, I'll just listen to it. I borrowed the audiobook two days ago and I am almost done with it.

I have learned a lot while listening to the book. I made sure that I have a notebook next to me to take notes. I feel really inspired to actually make my own Happiness Project. I decided to post them here on my blog, and hopefully like what Gretchen Rubin's book did, inspire other people to start their own Happiness Project, as well.

-N

CONVERSATION

Back
to top