Ten Commandments: Don't procrastinate; do it now

Office Table With Notepad
Photo taken from SplitShire.com
Throughout high school, I definitely worked well under pressure. I always waited the last minute to do my homework, my paper, or even with studying, and I got away with it without my grades having to suffer. College was different. I mean, I was still procrastinating, but this time, my grades suffered. Because of this, I've always told myself that I should not procrastinate anymore, but in reality, it never really happened. But whatever, right? I graduated.

Nope, not whatever! Because of the habits that I formed in high school, I end up waiting the last minute to finish a task, which then turns into something I am not able to do for the day, and gets moved to the next day. Instead of following the list of things I need to do for the day, I just wait until the end of the day.

It's a bit difficult, especially because I've been procrastinating since high school, but if it means that I'll be happier, I'll do my best to not procrastinate anymore.

CONVERSATION

Back
to top