Ten Commandments: Not everything is about getting gold stars

Image result for gold stars for free
Photo taken from YouTube.com
As a kid, I always enjoyed getting gold stars from my teachers. Because of this, I've been seeking to get these "gold stars". I mean, it's not a bad thing for me to want the gold stars, right? It made me try my best in everything. But there comes a point where it does become a bad thing.

It often makes me frustrated every time I don't get any positive remarks on when I do something good, and that's just reality. Not everybody is going to give you the "gold stars". I am just making myself more frustrated for not getting anything.

So to make my happiness project successful, I told myself that I shouldn't seek these gold stars from other people. Not everything is about getting gold stars, it's about doing something that makes you happy and fulfilled.


-N

CONVERSATION

Back
to top