My Ten Commandments

Photo taken from http://www.resplashed.com

In the beginning of the book, Gretchen mentioned her "Adult Commandments"; it's a list of rules that, as an adult, she will live by. It took me a while to complete this list, and as soon as I completed the list, I started trying to follow all of them, even though I haven't officially started my happiness project. It was DIFFICULT! I never knew that trying to start this happiness project was such a challenge. But before I get into this, I want to share my own ten commandments as an adult.

  1. Be yourself
  2. Never let anyone rent space in your head for free
  3. Work hard, play harder
  4. If you don't need it, you don't need to buy it
  5. There is only love
  6. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
  7. Not everything is about getting gold stars
  8. Show your smile to everyone
  9. Hakuna Matata
  10. Don't procrastinate; do it now
Try making a list of your own. It can be as short or as long as you want. If you need inspiration, don't hesitate to come back to this blog, or go check out Gretchen's post about her commandments!

Let me know how it goes!

xx

CONVERSATION

Back
to top