Ten Commandments: There is only love

Hand Love Heart by the Sea Free Stock Photo
Photo taken from picjumbo.com
If you know me, you know how I am not a big fan of socializing. I tend to "hate" on people a lot. Now I put the word hate in quotes because hate is such a strong word, but at the same time it is often used nowadays. Simple things such as people driving recklessly around me make me so angry and I just hate on them.

With this project, I plan on hating less. I know there are lots of things that I can't control, like the amount of crazy drivers on the streets. And since I can't really control that, I shouldn't waste my time and energy just thinking about "what if there aren't crazy drivers around"? Or just the fact that I'm hating on every person who doesn't agree with my opinions and values.

I'll let you know how this goes. It's going to be a big challenge since I just have an automatic reaction of just hating on everybody. Hopefully this goes well :)

-N

CONVERSATION

Back
to top